Pope John Paul II Academy
Click the school's link for further information.
Averill Electric Co., Inc. was retained to provide Design Build Electrical services for this three-school project in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood.
Our management team worked with the school faculty, Architects, General Contractor Suffolk Construction, and our electrical engineers to provide a turn-key project.
We provided value to the project by implementing cost-effective designs while exceeding the expectations of the owners.
Systems Installed Included:
- New main service from Utility company
- Complete gut and new power distribution throughout the buildings
- New Fire Alarm system
- Communication and voice distribution including wireless access points throughout campus
- Intrusion detection system
- CCTV Camera systems
- Clock systems with timed period notification
- Classroom paging and intercom system
- Daylight harvesting energey controlled lighting
- State-of-the-art kitchen wiring
- Complete electrical power and lighting throughout